It's hard to believe 5 years have gone by since I launched Keynote Speakers Canada Inc.
THANK YOU to all my clients and speakers. Without your support, I could not have achieved my dreams. Something I learned IS possible after listening to motivational speakers for almost 15 years!
We hope you enjoy our new website which now includes this Key NOTES Blog. Every month, we will ask different speakers questions that are designed to reveal information about their work as well as their character and inner thoughts. To kick it off, here are a few of my Key NOTES
- What is your greatest fear? Pollution
- What is the trait you most deplore in others? Rudeness
- Which living person do you most admire? So many but Angela Merkel right now. I admire female pioneers.
- What do you consider the most overrated virtue? Patience....when I'm hungry!
- On what occasion do you lie? If someone cooks for me and well....seriously one time I should have won an Oscar!
- Which talent would you most like to have? Singer!
- What is your most marked characteristic? Sense of humour
- What do you most value in your friends? Laughter
- If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be? Beethovan or Mozart. With today's technology - imagine that Symphony!
- What is your motto? Let's have some fun and let's get it done!
I hope you enjoyed learning a little bit more about me. Follow us on Twitter to find out who will be our KeyNOTES Feature Speaker in November!
We look forward to your feedback on the new site and to working with you on your next event!