Cameron Herold is known around the world as THE BUSINESS GROWTH GURU.
He is the mastermind behind hundreds of companies’ exponential growth. Cameron’s built a dynamic consultancy- his current clients include a ‘Big 4’ wireless carrier and a monarchy. What do his clients say they like most about him? He isn’t a theory guy- they like that Cameron speaks only from experience. He earned his reputation as the business growth guru by guiding his clients to double their profit and double their revenue in just three years or less.
Cameron was an entrepreneur from day 1. At age 21, he had 14 employees. By 35, he’d help build his first TWO $100 MILLION DOLLAR companies. By the age of 42, Cameron engineered 1-800-GOT-JUNK?’s spectacular growth from $2 Million to $106 Million in revenue, and 3100 employees— and he did that in just six years. His companies landed over 5,200 media placements in that same six years, including coverage on Oprah.
Not only does Cameron know how to grow businesses, but his delivery from the stage is second to none— the current publisher of Forbes magazine, Rich Karlgaard, stated “Cameron Herold is THE BEST SPEAKER I’ve ever heard…he hits grand slams”.
When Cameron steps off the stage, he doesn’t stop teaching. He is the author of the global best selling business book DOUBLE DOUBLE- in its 7th printing and in multiple translations around the world.
Cameron is a top rated international speaker and has been paid to speak in 26 countries. He is also the top-rated lecturer at EO/MIT’s Entrepreneurial Masters Program and a powerful and effective speaker at Chief Executive Officer and Chief Operating Officer leadership events around the world.
Look for Cameron’s three new business books— on public relations, meetings, and how to get your team to see your vision for your company— releasing in 2016.
Contact us for more information or to Book Cameron Herold for your next event.
- Creating a World Class Company Culture
In this invigorating presentation, Cameron shares the secrets he has used to create truly amazing high-growth workplace cultures, including one company he led being rated #2 in Canada’s Best Places to Work as awarded by Canadian Business magazine and twice rated #1 Best Places to Work in BC as awarded by BC Business magazine. He’s also formally mentored four others now ranked among the best to work for in their countries as well. This is some of the best content he teaches yearly at MIT’s Entrepreneurial Masters Program.
- How to use a unique visioning process called a Vivid Vision™ to create total alignment in your employees and have them reading your mind
- The best systems to attract, interview, select & handcuff top employees
- Secrets to attracting ‘A’ Players away from competitors
- Real life examples of what fantastic workplaces look like where Gen X, Gen Y & Baby Boomers all productively work together
- Step-by-step strategies for balancing culture with your bottom line
- From Zero to Good ( How To Build A $100 Million+ Business)
Managing business growth can be an exhilarating experience, but it can also be an intimidating one. In this dynamic speech, Cameron reveals the systems all companies need to grow and how to do it while making a profit
- How to use a unique visioning process called a Vivid Vision™ to create total alignment in your team members and have them reading your mind
- Attract, interview & retain top talent, while systematically removing low performers
- Reverse engineer long-term goals – know precisely WHAT to do & WHEN to execute. You’ll forever change your strategic planning process to one that actually works.
- Make useless meetings taboo in your company, skyrocketing productivity and profit
- Leverage simple and easy to put in place technology to drive growth
- Highs and Lows of CEO's
Leading a business is an emotional journey of extreme highs and challenging lows. In this insightful talk, Cameron reveals detailed strategies to help CEOs, entrepreneurs – their teams & spouses – manage these emotions effectively.
This presentation is invaluable for CEOs & entrepreneurs who want to…
- Understand the emotional ups & downs associated with entrepreneurship
- Learn how to leverage gains from the “highs” & avoid unexpected risks of the “lows”
- Give employees & spouses insights into the stresses a business owner faces
- Leadership Lessons to My Younger Self
After nearly seven years and being in the role of chief operating officer of a company that grew from $2 Million to $106 Million, Cameron wanted the lessons he’d learned to sink in. So, over the period of the three months immediately following leaving the company, he wrote for twenty minutes every day in a journal to capture what I’d learned. He wrote lists. He mind-mapped. He just wrote. He learned about himself during that period of reflecting. Leadership lessons he wished he’d known 20 years earlier but no one had taught him.
- During this session Cameron will share fifty-eight hardcore leadership lessons that he’d actually learned in 20 years of building 4 fast growth companies
- This is the perfect keynote or workshop session for all conferences where managers or leaders are in attendance
- An easy, fast paced, fun session, that will leave everyone in the room completely engaged, and filled to the brim with new lessons to become better leaders themselves.