Joyce Odidison is the world’s leading expert on Workplace Interpersonal Wellness
She is the President of Interpersonal Wellness Services Inc, an organizational development training and coaching firm, that provides workplace wellness education and she is the Host of the “What’s Happening at Work” podcast.
As a C-Suite level workplace wellness expert, Joyce works with governments, private sector, non-profits, and post secondary institutions who are struggling with difficult work relationships, diversity and inclusion conflicts, discrimination, bullying, harassment, or other stressful interpersonal situations including Hybrid workplace strategies, remote employee engagement and virtual leadership.
In 2006 Joyce created the Coach Velocity School of Coaching offering the Wellness Competency Mindset Coaching curriculum. She is the author of five books, and a frequent TV guest expert who has been featured in print and online magazines around the world.
Please contact us to book Joyce Odidison for your next event!
- The DEI pathway
The way forward, to address DEI Deficits & Unconscious Biases in the workplace is clear, when healing and transformative steps are taken to address the source of acts of discrimination, unconscious biases, and exclusion we humans are prone to make.
In this keynote Joyce explores what new transformational actions can heal the trauma and challenges of unconscious biases, racism, and exclusion.
You will learn:
- How to shift from micro-aggression to micro-affirmations
- How to move from DEI self-awareness to DEI self-correcting, and self-directing
- How to respectfully intervene in micro-inequities and exclusive actions
- How to structure DEI critical conversation sessions
- Conflict Management to Build Interpersonal Resilience and Well-being in the Workplace
Have you ever been in conflict? I know for some of you just the word conflict stirs up feelings of anxiety, uncertainty, and maybe the desire to retreat. What if you could learn to see conflict as a messenger? What if you had a way to differentiate a conflict from a problem, understand the progression and escalation patterns of a conflict, and a way to assess and master your own responses to conflict?
Joyce shares an engaging, funny, and impactful exploration of conflict that will make your audience smile and leave feeling in control of the next conflict
Your audience will learn to:
- See conflict as a part of life
- Understand how to get messages from the conflicts that arises
- Examine your current conflict responses and choose others that may fit
- Reduce conflict stresses to improve your emotional and mental well-being
- Self-Mastery and Balance through Disruption
Many leaders and business owners are wondering lately if the disruptions will ever end? If you are feeling that your world has been disrupted, yes, you are correct! But a wise person once said: “If you can’t beat them, join them”. So, let’s take that advice. Let’s start thriving through this disruption!
In this keynote Joyce explore ways to thrive through whatever disruption that is going on in your business or personal lives.
You will learn to:
- Take a second look at the disruptions you encounter
- View the opportunities that you may have overlooked
- Explore ways to redo or rethink your situation
- Set new goals and set boundaries that will open you up for positive outcomes
- The Healthy Happy Hybrid Workplace
Do you feel like you’re on a treadmill and spinning your wheels but can’t find a way back to living your life well? Are you having difficulty dealing with conflicts and difficult conversations? Is your staff under performing and is stress leave and mental health impacting your bottom line?
In this keynote, Joyce shares her 9 step process to get you and your organization back on track to performing optimally – virtually or in person. You and your employees will be able to better manage change and conflicts and the workplace culture will retain engaged and happier employees.
- Compassion Fatigue and Burn Out - 6 steps to prevention and recovery
More professionals than ever are being affected by the stress and difficulties that come with caregiving, making them vulnerable to compassion fatigue and burn out.
Learn the signs that you are becoming vulnerable to burn out and the ways to heal, improve your well-being and recover from compassion fatigue. Joyce shares the 6 step process to recognize the signs and she provides tools to get you back on track.
- Relational Leadership Framework: 10 steps to engage those you lead
Tired of resistance and butting heads with your team members? Ready to lead in a way that is resonant, collaborative and admirable?
Joyce shares the Relational Leadership Framework and ten step process to help leaders improve engagement with those they lead and guide their team members to have better working relationships.
Leaders who learn the relational leadership framework report a significant increase in engagement with their team.