Judy Croon is Canada’s Keynote Humorist, Tedx motivational speaker, comedian and stand-up coach at Second City. She has worked with many celebrities including; John Cleese, Jon Stewart, and Joan Rivers.
Her specials have appeared on NBC, CBS, CTV and The Comedy Network.
She is a co-author of ‘From the Stage to the Page: Life Lessons from Four Funny Ladies!”
Judy draws from her standup performance and coaching experience to entertain, inform and inspire in her dynamic keynote entitled, ‘Relieving Work Related Stress with Humour’.
Judy is the creator/host of ‘Laughlines’ and ‘Stand Up For The Girls’ which have both helped raise over $650,000 for breast cancer research.
Please contact us for more information or to book Judy Croon for your next event.
- Relieving Work Related Stress with Humour
Judy draws from her standup performance experience to entertain, inform and inspire in this dynamic keynote. Stress is a major cause of most illnesses, and humour is an amazing way to relieve it. Harvard studies show that when we are stressed, our brain shrinks. However, when we laugh, we relax; and when we relax, we learn. Judy’s hilarious and inspirational session explores seven stress-relieving ingredients: a positive attitude, perseverance, forgiveness, teamwork, family and friends, mental activity and physical activity.
Judy shows clients:
- How to cope with information overload
- How to appreciate the incredible medical benefits of humour
- How to make happiness a mindset
- How to increase their chances of surviving a heart attack by five times and increase their lifespan and quality of life by laughing
- How to increase their brain’s reasoning and decision-making
- The surprising key to motivation and the most important gift they can give to their child
- Taming Office Hecklers - Dealing with Difficult People
In showbiz, a heckler is a person in the audience who disrupts the show. In business, a heckler is the person who disrupts the flow.
The strategies that Judy has developed as a performer in dealing with hecklers also work in an office environment. These strategies:
- improve productivity
- decrease bullying and absenteeism
- lower your stress levels
- make everyone LAUGH more
In this half-day workshop, Judy will show you how to capitalize on the 3 difficult personalities:
For each personality, let her show you how to maintain your:
Stress can cost your company 20 hours/per month/per employee of productivity and 70% of employees who are targeted by hecklers leave their jobs!